Date: Thursday, September 28 | Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Location: UW-Eau Claire - Davies Center, Ojibwe and Dakota Ballrooms
See who is attending
Over 140 employers are registered to attend the career conference. Find out who has registered.
Professional LinkedIn Photos
Professional UW-Eau Claire photographer will be available to take your photo for a professional LinkedIn profile, FREE of charge. Dress appropriately.
Wednesday, September 20 | 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
No Appointment needed | Photo Studio , Schofield 37 (basement of Schofield Hall)
Walk in Resume Reviews
Wednesday, September 20 | 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. | Old Library 2110
Thursday, September 21 | 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. | Schneider 119 | Registration Required
50 minutes | Registration not required | All workshops held in Old Library 2110
Resumes and Cover Letters
Internship and Job Search
- Thursday, September 14, 3:30 p.m
- Wednesday, September 27, 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 19, 2:00 p.m.
Career Fair Prep
- Wednesday, September 13, 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 26, 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 20, 3:30 p.m.
Attending the Career Conference
- Try to get to the career conference as early as possible.
- Plan on spending a few hours visiting the different organizations.
- Bring your schedule with you, so you know when you’re available for interviews.
- Dress professionally. Present yourself as though interviewing for a position. Wear appropriate, but comfortable shoes.
- Introduce yourself with confidence.
- Don't be offended if a recruiter doesn't accept your resume. Many organizations use a different system to track applicants. Instead, use your time with the recruiter to gather information you can use to help you succeed when you do apply online.
- Collect business cards from everyone you talk to and take notes on them. And then FOLLOW-UP with them.
Once you are at the Career Conference, you may feel overwhelmed by all of the students, employees, and company representatives. Remember to remain calm and confident and follow your plan. Career Services staff will be on hand if you need any assistance.